Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily Goals

Go down 
+5
ashleyw
JB
Ally
Cemetery
Cassandra
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Daily Goals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Natasha wrote:
My goal for today is to not eat ANYTHING at the stupid work potluck! I could fit some things in I know, but honestly I don't want to waste the calories on crappy food someone made at home! I brought my lunch and am gonna eat it beforehand. Then through the potluck, I'm going to take pictures of the idiots that I work with Mad

Can you tell I hate stupid work potlucks? Mad

How did you manage at the potluck? Hahaha, are your co-workers terrible cooks? Or do you just prefer store bought food when potlucks come around?
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Cassandra wrote:
How did you manage at the potluck? Hahaha, are your co-workers terrible cooks? Or do you just prefer store bought food when potlucks come around?

Ha ha! nah they are actually quite good (or they buy really yummy stuff! That's the problem Embarassed It is all too yummy, and I'm very all or nothing! I knew that if I started in on the green onion cakes from one of my fav restaurants...I would be done for Evil or Very Mad

That's why I decided to not have any...I guess my goals are more important to me than their yumminess...but lordy did I want the green onion cakes Sad
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Natasha wrote:
Cassandra wrote:

Ha ha! nah they are actually quite good (or they buy really yummy stuff! That's the problem Embarassed It is all too yummy, and I'm very all or nothing! I knew that if I started in on the green onion cakes from one of my fav restaurants...I would be done for Evil or Very Mad

That's why I decided to not have any...I guess my goals are more important to me than their yumminess...but lordy did I want the green onion cakes Sad

Well awesome job there then. It's always a tough time for me when I have to overcome food feasts like that. You're right, you're goals are more important than 'bad for you' yumminess. Smile
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:49 pm

JB wrote:
my goal for tommrow is to walk. lol even if it is around the store with my mom but i am hoping for nice weather so I can walk jog. bounce i'm starting to get antsy from ataying in the house all week. :/ darn you weather!

JB were you able to get your walk in?
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:35 pm

yes and i was it was nice! lol it's the only nice day for the next two weeks according the the weather chanel Sad i just wish i would have pushed my self a little harder but my knee wasn't having it :/ tommrow is to eat ALOT more fruit and less junk. idk about how it will go it's friday and that means weekend with my bf lol
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:51 am

JB wrote:
yes and i was it was nice! lol it's the only nice day for the next two weeks according the the weather chanel Sad i just wish i would have pushed my self a little harder but my knee wasn't having it :/ tommrow is to eat ALOT more fruit and less junk. idk about how it will go it's friday and that means weekend with my bf lol

I just keep telling myself that all I can do is try. If I fail a little...at least I tried and I can always try again! You can do it! Have fun with the BF. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:18 am

Ok, my goal tonight (if I go out to eat) is to eat a small amount of rice if I eat sushi. I'll say 5 rolls with rice, everything else should be veggies or meat. Smile
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:16 am

Natasha wrote:
I just keep telling myself that all I can do is try. If I fail a little...at least I tried and I can always try again! You can do it! Have fun with the BF. Very Happy

Very Happy thank you i have been trying lol i have started bringing 100 cal chewy bars with me and i have one of those and a whole bottle of water before we go out to eat so i eat less fatting food ( ie in and out, and french fries ) so it seems to be working out pretty well lol and i will have fun this weekend lol were having a green party lol my friends have decided to try and have at least one themed party a month, well the girls in my group have decided on it. so it should be pretty good lol
Back to top Go down
AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Cassandra wrote:
Ok, my goal tonight (if I go out to eat) is to eat a small amount of rice if I eat sushi. I'll say 5 rolls with rice, everything else should be veggies or meat. Smile

Yes! Your goal x2. My friends and I are going out to eat sushi tonight, so i'd really like to stick to sashimi or at least a riceless roll like a naruto roll or something. The beer that I drink later will make up for those missing rice calories. I have 700 calories left (before my gym workout) so hopefully I stick to the no rice goal.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:11 am

Cassandra and Angry Beaver:: how did the Sushi go?

I managed to go to the grocery store hungry and NOT buy the potato chips and candy that was screaming at me from the shelves. But I did stop and say hello to all of it! I got home late and hungry Mad and so I ate really late, oh well maybe supper is meant to be eaten at midnight! Razz
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Nice job Natasha! A while back I would write down when I was tempted -- what I didn't eat or when I exercised if I didn't feel like it, to show myself how much control I have.

As for me I did even better than planned! Smile I only at maybe, maybe 1/8 cup of rice (2 sushi rolls) and the rest was meat, about 2 ounces total. It was a crazy small amount for what I paid for Crying or Very sad buuut it helped me in the end Smile
Back to top Go down
AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Yes! I ended up having no rice! I had tuna and salmon sashimi, brocoli, and 4 Kirin Lights (95 cal a piece) so I stayed under my 700 calorie goal. WOO!

My goal for today is to go to the gym and work out that strawberry parre and mint chocolate chip ice cream I ate. I should learn how to stop celebrating staying under a calorie budget by going over it the following day. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Awesome job everyone! The last time I had sushi, I was no where close to 700 cal Shocked You guys did great deciding what you wanted and staying there!

lol Angry Beaver ice cream (well sweets for me) just might be the devil Twisted Evil but super yummy!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:37 am

Thanks for the support Natasha. I feel like you're a sage -- all this wisdom and knowing how to resist temptation. Smile
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 am

Ha ha ha Cassandra! You're hilarious! More old than wise I think!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:30 am

So today is my b-day. Not sure if my husband has anything as a surprise planned...but if any treats come my way, my goal is to look up the calories and fit them into my budget so I don't go over! Smile My overall goal is to stay within my planned budget.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:34 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSANDRA! cheers

I hope it's a good one! Good luck with the staying on budget. You can do it!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:51 am

Cassandra wrote:
So today is my b-day. Not sure if my husband has anything as a surprise planned...but if any treats come my way, my goal is to look up the calories and fit them into my budget so I don't go over! Smile My overall goal is to stay within my planned budget.

Thanks for the support Natasha. I didn't meet my goal yesterday of staying under. If I had exercised I probably would have stayed under. I hope it doesn't totally ruin my progress this week. Sad I'm trying to not feel crazy guilty about eating cupcakes. Ah.. I will focus again today.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:13 am

Meh no guilt, move on it was your b-day! There are definately worse things you can do to yourself than have some cupcakes! Today is a new day! Just keep swimming - Just keep swimming!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 am

hahaha just keep swimming, YES Smile So you should add me on lose it! I looked for you but couldn't find ya. My lose it name is Cassandra Harper
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 am

done!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:49 am

My goal for today is to not fall asleep at my desk! It's not looking good so far... Sad
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:28 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and set a goal for tomorrow to eat more veggies and drink more water.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:13 am

Awesome goal Mrs Sassy...but man those leafy greens are hard to get in there (I believe spinach tastes like dirt!) Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Goals
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next