Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily Goals

Go down 
+5
ashleyw
JB
Ally
Cemetery
Cassandra
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Daily Goals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:08 am

Ally wrote:
My goal today is to NOT eat my emotions. My sweet little kitty went in for a normal neutering yesterday morning and by the afternoon was in renal failure. He has a couple different infections and may not make it. He's a total bastard though, so I'm sure he'll fight like hell.

How did you do eating wise that day?
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:10 am

Cassandra wrote:
Ally wrote:
My goal today is to NOT eat my emotions. My sweet little kitty went in for a normal neutering yesterday morning and by the afternoon was in renal failure. He has a couple different infections and may not make it. He's a total bastard though, so I'm sure he'll fight like hell.

I did surprisingly well! Thanks for checking on me Smile

I busted my a$$ at the gym and had a giant salad for lunch. I did eat yummy Mexican food for dinner, but didn't eat MUCH so I came in under my calories for the day!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Out of town, no internet?   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:11 am

So, I'm going out of town for about a day and a half. I may not be able to record my food on lose it!, but I'll write it down. (Yah, no iphone here lol).

Anyway, my goal today and tomorrow is no meat, and to consume lots of fruits and vegetables Very Happy I plan on packing a few huge salads!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:13 am

Ally wrote:
Cassandra wrote:
Ally wrote:

I did surprisingly well! Thanks for checking on me Smile

I busted my a$$ at the gym and had a giant salad for lunch. I did eat yummy Mexican food for dinner, but didn't eat MUCH so I came in under my calories for the day!

That's PRETTY AWESOME. Very Happy Exercise, portion control, and eating veggies -- don't think it can get better than that!
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:14 am

My goal for today is to make wiser decisions when it comes to what I eat, and to not snack for the hell of it while bored at work. I need to go to the store and pick up some veggies so that if I do feel the need to snack, I have something healthy I can munch on.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:15 am

ashleyw wrote:
My goal for today is to make wiser decisions when it comes to what I eat, and to not snack for the hell of it while bored at work. I need to go to the store and pick up some veggies so that if I do feel the need to snack, I have something healthy I can munch on.

I keep a bag of unsalted, dry roasted almonds in my desk. I reach for those first and they usually knock out hunger pangs.
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:18 am

Ally wrote:
ashleyw wrote:

I keep a bag of unsalted, dry roasted almonds in my desk. I reach for those first and they usually knock out hunger pangs.

I will definitely have to try that.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:46 pm

My goal today is to actually eat something, and that it'll be healthier and lower in carbs than usual. I've been coming in too far under my calorie budget recently Razz Oh, and I also need to remember my vitamin!
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:50 pm

my goal today is to do my work out... hopefully i'll get some privacy
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=2426%7Cname=C
ashleyw

ashleyw

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Well, so much for a relaxing night. As soon as I get to work, I find out that there was a miscommunication with a project I spent all of my shifts last week working on.... and I now need to un-do everything. And I am here two more times this weekend. Lots of fun!!! Needless to say, I'm a little irritated, and trying to avoid stress eating. Good thing I picked up some carrots and grapes.
Back to top Go down
AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:30 pm

I totally just want to make it to the gym after my nap. Hopefully one day ill be able to start going as soon as I get off of work...but i'm always just too tired.
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:58 am

Goals for today: Not have a panic attack at work. Avoid this craving for mac and cheese.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Update on weekend goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Cassandra wrote:
So, I'm going out of town for about a day and a half. I may not be able to record my food on lose it!, but I'll write it down. (Yah, no iphone here lol).

Anyway, my goal today and tomorrow is no meat, and to consume lots of fruits and vegetables Very Happy I plan on packing a few huge salads!

I didn't eat meat and I did eat lots of fruit and veggies. Although I did have a bigger weekly goal of not eating a lot of grains -- failed that one, but not too horribly.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Updated goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:40 am

So how did everyone do on the goals they posted? bounce
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: March 14   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:41 am

My goal today is to stay under budget on lose it - basically eat lots of veggies and fruit Smile

Last edited by Cassandra on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
holly

holly

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:11 pm

My goal for tomorrow will be to get a work out done on the dvd I have. I tried it last year and couldn't keep up. Mostly because I was giving a half hearted attempt
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Cassandra wrote:

I forgot my vitamin Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:06 am

Mrs Sassy wrote:
Cassandra wrote:

I forgot my vitamin Embarassed

Ok, just try to remember today. Smile It may help to take it at the same time every day, like right when you wake up Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 am

Cassandra wrote:
My goal today is to stay under budget on lose it - basically eat lots of veggies and fruit Smile

Yay stayed under! Today I have the same goal Smile AND to stick to my planned menu.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Cassandra wrote:
Cassandra wrote:

Yay stayed under! Today I have the same goal Smile AND to stick to my planned menu.

Man, I ate exactly the same amount of calories I burned today. I didn't stick to my menu, which why I didn't stay UNDER, and just even. I'll have to make sure the other days are under under under. Smile Gotta lose this fat!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 pm

I remembered my vitamin! And I did some extra walking cause I went to the mall with a friend spur of the moment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:08 pm

I went to the gym with my coworker...and at the end of my workout on the elliptical I put the resistance up to 15 (normally I am btw 5-Cool and ran the shit out of it for an extra couple of minutes. I feel like a bad ass. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Nice job ladies - Mrs Sassy and AngryBeaver! Good deal at being badass on the elliptical and remembering vitamins!

As for me, I think I ate two days worth of food Sad I'm not sure how to make myself stop overeating certain days. About once a week I'll overeat by quite a bit, it'll be "semi good for you" type food - homemade bread, veggies, popcorn, more bread, beans. I do want to get to my ideal of 120-125, but my actions are not always conducive to that goal. Maybe I need to be in some type of competition. Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:43 pm

my goal for tommrow is to walk. lol even if it is around the store with my mom but i am hoping for nice weather so I can walk jog. bounce i'm starting to get antsy from ataying in the house all week. :/ darn you weather!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:42 am

My goal for today is to not eat ANYTHING at the stupid work potluck! I could fit some things in I know, but honestly I don't want to waste the calories on crappy food someone made at home! I brought my lunch and am gonna eat it beforehand. Then through the potluck, I'm going to take pictures of the idiots that I work with Mad

Can you tell I hate stupid work potlucks? Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Goals
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next