Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily Goals

Go down 
+5
ashleyw
JB
Ally
Cemetery
Cassandra
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

Daily Goals - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:25 am

So, I drank about 4 big glasses of water. An accomplishment for me, since I usually go a couple days without drinking plain water. I also had mainly veggies for dinner. Same goal for today.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Mrs Sassy

How did your day go? Lots of water and veggies?
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Not as much water as yesterday. However, I did have a lot of veggies. Going grocery shopping tomorrow to stock up again. Smile
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 am

I had intended on going to the gym this morning, but that didn't work out. I hope to overcome this PMS and not snack on bad foods while at work.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 am

Goals for today - Stay in budget, go to the gym, and go to my hot yoga class...I signed up for a hot yoga challenge (30 hot yoga classes in 30 days)...if I suddenly go offline forever, it's because I died at yoga Razz (I already told my boss that!)
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 am

LOL Natasha. Did you go to the gym, do hot yoga, and stay in budget? What is hot yoga like?

@ AshleyW -- do you bring your own snacks to work? Maybe that can help you avoid eating bad foods. Smile
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:50 am

Yup I did did and did! All three! But let me tell you, it is easier to go to the gym and then hot yoga than the other way around. I went to the gym first on Saturday and then didn't force myself to do the same thing on Sunday (I would have had to go to the gym at like 7 AM - that wasn't happening). I almost didn't finish my workout yesterday. Even though I made myself do most of it, it was too tough!

Hot yoga is well hot! Laughing

The class that I'm taking is bikram, so it's really strict. It's 1 1/2 hours long and you can't leave the room Shocked . THere are only 26 postures involved and none of them are retarded hard (I can't do them all, but I don't have to try and stand on my head!). You sweat like there is no tomorrow. Yesterday when I left the studio my pants were steaming because I was so hot and it was still chilly outside! Craziness I tell you!

On the plus side...every time I went to the gym before the hot yoga my abs were sore. After going to the gym on Saturday and then to hot yoga...my abs weren't sore! Yay! (My butt still hurts from the spin bike though Mad !) But after two days, almost all of my lower body is sore...quad, hamstrings, hips... today it is just yoga so I'm hoping it will all get stretched away!

Goal for today - don't die at yoga!
Back to top Go down
AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 pm

yoga is awesome! hot yoga sounds intense though.

My goal today was to eat all of my allotted calories, because i've started to bruise on my arms (I think i'm working out too hard and not getting proper nutrition). I successfully ate 1000 calories today, WOO!

Tomorrow I want to remember to take my vitamins!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:57 pm

It's intense, but I didn't die! So that's good... Shocked

Good for you getting in more nutrition. Ummm though working out too hard has never been an issue for me (ha ha), vitamins have always been an issue. I always said, "Look at me...do I appear nutritionally deficient?"

Ok I might be delusional about nutrition too lol!

I'll try and remember to take my vitamin tomorrow too! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:17 am

Ok so I remembered the vitamin, but I forgot the stupid calcium...really how hard can it be to remember to eat two things that taste kinda like chocolate...

I'll try to remember today!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:25 pm

I've actually been remembering my vitamin! I need to step it up when it comes to drinking water though..I just don't do it
Back to top Go down
AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:36 pm

So today I had two cases in a section of court I haven't been in since January; the Judge and DA both commented on my weight loss.... SCORE!

cheers

...my daily goal is to go to the gym TODAY and be 1lb less tomorrow, before I go back to that same section tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Whoo hooo! That's great that they noticed. You're going in the right direction - down in this case! LOL!
Back to top Go down
AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:53 pm

thaaaaaank you!

afro
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Your new pic looks great BTW!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:24 pm

So eating is just a constant struggle for me. I keep messing up, then refocusing, then repeat. Anyway, this is more of a weekend goal than a daily goal -- to eat clean and go by my food plan that I wrote out. Smile

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Goals
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4