Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daily Goals

Go down 
+5
ashleyw
JB
Ally
Cemetery
Cassandra
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:40 am

If anyone has a one day goal post it here -- say if you know you might have a hard time later b/c you know you're going out to dinner, post your goal so others can support you!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Tue Mar 8   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:43 am

My goal is to not excessively snack while at my friend's house later. I plan on making banana bars, and I can have 2 of those. Smile Other than that, I can only have fruit or veg at my friend's.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Cassandra wrote:
My goal is to not excessively snack while at my friend's house later. I plan on making banana bars, and I can have 2 of those. Smile Other than that, I can only have fruit or veg at my friend's.

So I didn't eat any snacks, but I did eat like 3 banana bars. I probably ate 3 at home beforehand too :/ At least they were mostly oatmeal and bananas
Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 pm

My goal is to look good in my bikini BEFORE the warmer weather gets here. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=2426%7Cname=C
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Cemetery wrote:
My goal is to look good in my bikini BEFORE the warmer weather gets here. ^.^

Very nice goal, you're pretty close to your goal right?! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:43 pm

My goal is 120lb

I'm 128.8 right now. Gotta work on the butt, belly and thighs. So once i reach my goal i'm going to work on having a flat stomach, tight but and toned thighs. 120 is the weight goal, looking good in the bikini is the ultimate goal ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:54 pm

So what is your eating and exercise regimen like?
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Well I live in a house full of boys, so it's hard to get any privacy when i work out, which is important to me. So I only do my circuit training stuff when no one is around. or when 2 boys are out of the house and the other is in his room all the time playing counter strike or sleeping. Jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups on the stairs, LOTS of leg lifts, step ups, arm curls, (when i get a bit stronger i'll try the boy's pull up bar). But I don't get that privacy very often o mostly it's walking, getting faster and longer each day.

I'm also trying to get into playing more 'dance dance revolution' on my at home mat. Its fun, gets me bouncing, but i really got to move the TV because there isn't much space between the couch and tv. The mat just fits there.

When it gets a little less chilly i'll start roller skating and biking again. also going on hikes.

Also currently looking for some good yoga vids.

So I have a lot of stuff in the works. i'm building it up slowly, that way i'm less likely to get tired and quit if it becomes more routine.

As for food, I eat pretty healthy, it's the rare time i eat pizza, and even rarer i eat junk food. Lots of veggies, and grains. No white bread etc, no soda ever, i cut down on sugar everywhere. No caffeine, no alcohol. hmmm

Working on eating breakfast, also taking vitamins and green tea pills every once in a while.

Basically just eating sensibly, it's adding more exercise this time of year that is the real challenge, so i need to do better on that.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:16 pm

That sounds pretty nice, good variety Smile

So my goal for today is to not eat meat and go grocery shopping for more "veg" (as Jaimie Oliver says it lol).
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:30 pm

Yeah we have a fruit and veggi store right down the street, it's really cheaper then at the grocery store, and it's way better. Then we also have a meat shop where we get our eggs and meat.

Try to get from stores that sell mostly veg, it's more cost effective, and you get better stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:06 pm

I can hardly wait until the farmer's market comes back. I live super close to a fruit market (small store that sells local produce) and I'm waiting for that to open next month Smile
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:37 am

My goal today is to NOT eat my emotions. My sweet little kitty went in for a normal neutering yesterday morning and by the afternoon was in renal failure. He has a couple different infections and may not make it. He's a total bastard though, so I'm sure he'll fight like hell.
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 am

nooooo suffer not the poor kitty! i hope the vets aren't charging you more for his extra needs, getting a cat fixed is REALLY routine, if there is an infection THEY are at fault, THEY f***ed up, so don't let them ding you for it!
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:38 am

Cemetery wrote:
nooooo suffer not the poor kitty! i hope the vets aren't charging you more for his extra needs, getting a cat fixed is REALLY routine, if there is an infection THEY are at fault, THEY f***ed up, so don't let them ding you for it!

Thank you!

Yeah, from what we've been able to gather, he has had an underlying kidney condition his whole life (all 10 months of it) and it decided to really make an appearance when he was coming out of the anesthesia. Frustrates the hell out of me, but what can I do? UGH.

Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:52 am

yeah sorry to hear that Sad

when i went to get my cat fixed they found she was a hermaphrodite :s

LOVE your photo btw. wish i had a smile like that!
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 am

Cemetery wrote:

Woah, really? That's crazy - it never occurred to me that could happen in cats too.

Thank you Surprised It's obviously my wedding day. I was grinning at my Daddy so he'd stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:05 am

Ally wrote:
Cemetery wrote:

Woah, really? That's crazy - it never occurred to me that could happen in cats too.

Thank you Surprised It's obviously my wedding day. I was grinning at my Daddy so he'd stop crying.

yeah actually it quite common is cats! who knew.

yeah it's GREAT photo! looks like a happy day ^.^ how long you been married?
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:07 am

Cemetery wrote:
Ally wrote:
Cemetery wrote:

For a "non bride" it was a pretty great day. We got married 9/9/09 so...1 year and 5 months!
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:13 am

Ally wrote:
Cemetery wrote:
Ally wrote:
Cemetery wrote:

For a "non bride" it was a pretty great day. We got married 9/9/09 so...1 year and 5 months!

non bride??? confused
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:16 am

Cemetery wrote:
Ally wrote:
Cemetery wrote:
Ally wrote:
Cemetery wrote:

non bride??? confused

I was SO not into the whole wedding thing. I just wanted to be married to my dude. We ended up having a teeny wedding (just parents and grandparents) and it was perfection.

I didn't try on my wedding dress until the week before the wedding. Didn't get my nails/toes done, etc.
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:23 am

Ally wrote:

I didn't try on my wedding dress until the week before the wedding. Didn't get my nails/toes done, etc.

Sounds great!

I'm not married, but i've never really wanted a big wedding, the whole song and dance is just.... not my thing. Like flowers on the tables, fancy bridesmaid dresses, decorations bla bla bla.

But my family is HUGE and really tight knit. I'm my mothers only girl, so if i eloped she might kill me.... But also i owe it to my dad to be there if it ever happens, he's getting old, and i'm sure he wouldn't miss the chance to give me away lol. There are some aspects about it that i find appealing... spending shit loads of money on useless flowers is not one of them. :p
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:26 am

Cemetery wrote:
Ally wrote:

Sounds great!

I'm not married, but i've never really wanted a big wedding, the whole song and dance is just.... not my thing. Like flowers on the tables, fancy bridesmaid dresses, decorations bla bla bla.

But my family is HUGE and really tight knit. I'm my mothers only girl, so if i eloped she might kill me.... But also i owe it to my dad to be there if it ever happens, he's getting old, and i'm sure he wouldn't miss the chance to give me away lol. There are some aspects about it that i find appealing... spending shit loads of money on useless flowers is not one of them. :p

Same here. We both have small families so that was a huge help. My flowers? $35 of flowers from Kroger. I bought several bunches of flowers and put them together the night before. I loved how it turned out.

None of that stuff was my (or our) thing either. We bought an old fixer-upper three weeks before our wedding, so spending money on anything other than drywall wasn't really an option for us. I did spring for a good photographer and I'm super glad I did.
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:51 am

i am sorry to hear about your kitten too...
my goal for today is not to be so lazy lol and to take advantage of my alone time to work out in the living room. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 am

JB wrote:
i am sorry to hear about your kitten too...
my goal for today is not to be so lazy lol and to take advantage of my alone time to work out in the living room. Smile

Thank you! I've been devoted to my dog for 10 years and didn't really think I cared about the kitten (he's mostly outside). But I do. Silly animals...
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:03 am

ya i feel you on that one lol i had a bird that my mom adopted when she started staying home all the time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Goals   Daily Goals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Goals
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lose it! Girls :: Support Each Other-
Jump to: