Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly goals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Weekly goals Empty
PostSubject: Weekly goals   Weekly goals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:06 am

Post your weekly goals here Smile

I thought this could be a good way to keep each other accountable. At the end of the week we can give our results.

(at least this would help me lol!)

Last edited by Cassandra on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Weekly goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly goals   Weekly goals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 am

My goal is to eat grains/bread 3x this week and to only eat peanut butter 3x also. On the days that I am permitted to eat those foods, I can only eat it once that day.

As of 3.9.11 I've done pb once and bread once. Smile So two more times for each.
Back to top Go down
lisaraby
Admin
lisaraby

Weekly goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly goals   Weekly goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 am

It's my goal to only have 2 "bad for me" meals a week, and to pack a lunch and cook more for myself. It's just easier to buy lunch at school!!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Weekly goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly goals   Weekly goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:25 pm

lisaraby wrote:
It's my goal to only have 2 "bad for me" meals a week, and to pack a lunch and cook more for myself. It's just easier to buy lunch at school!!

I like that goal. What do you tend to pack?
Back to top Go down
lisaraby
Admin
lisaraby

Weekly goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly goals   Weekly goals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Whatever I made for dinner the night before if I made enough for 2 (I cook for just myself at the moment.) I normally take a lunch meat sandwich or wrap, some granola bars and juice boxes. Not terribly healthy but it's what I can scrounge up in the mornings in my half-awake stupor. I really like taking leftovers, like pasta dishes or one-bowl meals for lunch. They normally taste better second-day anyway!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Weekly goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly goals   Weekly goals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:43 am

lisaraby wrote:

Were you able to stick to only 2 "bad for you" meals? Very Happy How's the lunch packing going?
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Weekly goals Empty
PostSubject: Week of March 14   Weekly goals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 am

My goal this week is to lose 1 lb (or more!) Typically I've been setting eating goals in order to lose weight, but I haven't lost any weight since joining lose it Sad It has been about a month I think. So I'm thinking to just set the specific goal to lose weight and keep my mind focused on losing fat.

As of 3/20/11. Yip yip! Lost one pound! I have a new goal posted for this coming week!

Last edited by Cassandra on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
holly

holly

Weekly goals Empty
PostSubject: Week of March 14   Weekly goals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 pm

My goal is to lose something this week. I've noticed that I lose about 1-1.5lbs in a few days, then nothing for about two weeks. I don't know why this happens because I stay under my budget and get exercise in. But it's getting really frustrating. I haven't deduced if Aunt Irma's the cause yet
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Weekly goals Empty
PostSubject: Week of March 20th   Weekly goals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:07 pm

So my goal this week is to lose 2lbs, especially b/c I'm in competition! I also have to stick to my only consume pb and grains 3x per week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekly goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly goals   Weekly goals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly goals
Page 1 of 1