Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exercise Equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Exercise Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Exercise Equipment   Exercise Equipment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:30 pm

What kind of equipment do you own?
How much did cost?
How much room does it take up?
Are you happy with it?

Do you go to a gym?
What machines do you most often use while there?
Which one do you wish you could own?
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=2426%7Cname=C
LivenLaughnLove

LivenLaughnLove

Exercise Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercise Equipment   Exercise Equipment Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:10 pm

I just started using EA Active 2 on the Wii & after only one workout, I was sweating & had my heart rate up, it was GREAT!

I have a small exercise room in a clubhouse nearby & I only use the elliptical but the room is the size of a closet so it's not all the comfortable to actually work out in.

My mom bought me a small trampoline for my birthday (no, I'm not offended, I asked for it & I am SO EXCITED for it to arrive!) & she uses it about 20min every day & loves it. It's small, & can fold up to slide under the bed.

I've thought about joining a gym since I like the idea of the variety...but honestly, my self esteem is still a little rocky so I don't want to be surrounded my stick-thing women & body-builder men Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile

Exercise Equipment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lose it! Girls :: Support Each Other-
Jump to: