Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first day at the gym!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

My first day at the gym! Empty
PostSubject: My first day at the gym!   My first day at the gym! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:09 pm

Today was my first day at the gym. Yay me! It was the introductory, set up a program thingy...I'm pretty sure that the trainer is trying to kill me. Seriously 15 minutes (with 5 minutes of 30 second sprint intervals) on a spin bike. What the heck is a spin bike? I haven't been on a bike in years! LOL!

But they have this nifty system when you have this key thingy that records your workout as you go, and at the end it uploads it into their computers and you can see graphs and stuff of your workout. So that appeals to the geek in me.

Could be an interesting adventure!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

PostSubject: Re: My first day at the gym!   My first day at the gym! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Yay! That sounds pretty awesome, I love seeing graphs. Good luck with your new adventure!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: My first day at the gym!   My first day at the gym! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:15 am

I can still walk this morning...yay! I'm gonna go again after work Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

PostSubject: Re: My first day at the gym!   My first day at the gym! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:09 pm

wow that is a geeky gym! I love it!

glad to hear you are keeping it up. ^.^ remember to EAT healthy so you can do better work outs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=2426%7Cname=C
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: My first day at the gym!   My first day at the gym! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Yuppers I got home and had a chocolate protein shake with strawberries and a banana and almond milk! It tastes like chocolate and strawberries; who doesn't like that!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: My first day at the gym!   My first day at the gym! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 am

OMG, that all sounds awesome! Strawberry chocolate protein shake!? A gym that records your exercise! What type of protein do you use in your shakes Natasha? The few times I've made shakes I've used almond milk, banana, and almonds...sometimes a tablespoon of flaxseed too.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: My first day at the gym!   My first day at the gym! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:42 am

Hey Cassandra,

I use 1/2 a cup of frozen strawberries, 1/2 a frozen banana, 1 cup of vanilla unsweetened almond milk, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (it's iso femme - it was on sale!) and the kicker is 2 tablespoons of sugar free chocolate syrup. I had it sitting on my shelf and decided to give it a go...it adds more of a chocolate flavor. If I thought I could get away with it, I'd have this for every meal...lol but alas someone says you gotta eat veggies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first day at the gym!   My first day at the gym! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first day at the gym!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lose it! Girls :: Support Each Other-
Jump to: