Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in... Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in...   Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:15 pm

...at least 5 years Shocked

I know that I haven't owned one in that long, so I figure it has been longer since I actually wore one. After losing 100 lbs (as of today), I sucked it up, bought the bathing suit, joined the local gym (Y kinda place) and went to deep water aerobics. AND then I went again tonight (yup two days in a row wearing a bathing suit!) Who would have thought!

I wasn't totally hideous in it (and I'm not the worst one at the pool)! And I had a lot of fun...next step weight training...

Just thought I throw this out there...no matter how poorly you feel about things that seem out of your control, you can take control of them and turn those bad feelings into success! (ummm btw sometimes it just takes time to get the control back!)

Here's to working my ass into a bikini in 2011 cheers
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in...   Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Woot! Exclamation That's awesome!! Very Happy *high fives*
Back to top Go down
jeannej

jeannej

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in...   Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 am

That is awesome! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in...   Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:11 am

Awww you guys are great!
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in...   Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:39 pm

that's great! i am very very very happy for you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in...   Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 am

Ha ha I went swimming...then I got a cold Mad I'm back now baby...look out pool and gym! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in...   Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Natasha wrote:
Ha ha I went swimming...then I got a cold Mad I'm back now baby...look out pool and gym! Laughing

bring a hair dryer next time, and keep in locked in your locker. That way you don't leave with wet hair, and you don't get sick.

Sigh.... i want to go swimming.... i just have to work up the confidence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=2426%7Cname=C
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in...   Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:13 pm

That's a great idea except it takes almost an hour to dry my hair Crying or Very sad . Perhaps I'll settle for a toque (cause you can't mess up wet hair lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in...   Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I wore a bathing suit for the first time in...
Page 1 of 1