Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chat, Chat, Chat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Chat, Chat, Chat Empty
PostSubject: Chat, Chat, Chat   Chat, Chat, Chat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Hey this thread is just for random chatting. Say anything there, and chat with each other. albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=2426%7Cname=C
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Chat, Chat, Chat Empty
PostSubject: Weight gain from soreness   Chat, Chat, Chat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:06 pm

I have noticed that when I am pretty sore, typically in my legs, that I weigh a few more pounds. I'm really not sure why that is. I tend to even feel heavier too. Maybe b/c it's hard to move and I feel like I'm carrying more. I just find it odd that on the days I'm noticeably sore I'm higher on the scale. I tend not to weigh myself on those days but I needed to today b/c I just started the weight loss competition.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Chat, Chat, Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat, Chat, Chat   Chat, Chat, Chat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:44 pm

I wonder if your muscles retain water when they are healing? Wouldn't that be awesome - more water retention... Mad
Back to top Go down
AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

Chat, Chat, Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat, Chat, Chat   Chat, Chat, Chat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:25 am

I have noticed that playing "professional" kickball and the drinking that comes with it evens out, calorie-wise. I feel like this is a productive use of my time, as sitting at home and eating snacks with netflix or hgtv is more counterproductive.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Chat, Chat, Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat, Chat, Chat   Chat, Chat, Chat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 am

LOL Angry Beaver. Yah professional kickball probably burns a ton of calories!

Natasha -- that seems logical Smile AND today I don't feel too sore and reweighed myself and lost the "gained sore weight" plus an extra pound! Smile So I'm at 135 instead of my normal 136!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Chat, Chat, Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat, Chat, Chat   Chat, Chat, Chat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:16 pm

lol Angry Beaver! I'd have to say kickball is more productive (of course the drinking afterwards might be the most productive part of the whole thing!) Life without fun is pretty damn boring!!

Cassandra:: Woot woot on the pound loss! Hmm we all might have to strive to be sore and then wait a day to weigh!! lol

Today I bought a new spring jacket and sandles...it would be really nice if the weather would actually figure out that it is spring Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
holly

holly

Chat, Chat, Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat, Chat, Chat   Chat, Chat, Chat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Natasha wrote:
I wonder if your muscles retain water when they are healing? Wouldn't that be awesome - more water retention... Mad

I think you're right about that Natasha. If I remember correctly from my science classes, fluid (like water, lymph fluid, and blood) would bring the sore areas things to repair the muscles and taking other things away. I didn't research this, so take it with a grain of salt. And I hoped you enjoyed my science terms LOL
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Chat, Chat, Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat, Chat, Chat   Chat, Chat, Chat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Awesome use of sciency type words Holly lol!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
holly

holly

Chat, Chat, Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat, Chat, Chat   Chat, Chat, Chat Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:02 am

Why thank you! It's actually a bit appalling considering I graduated with a degree in biology. I guess I've learned to not talk sciencey to non sciencey friends (most of mine are elementary school teachers). They just don't understand things like mitochondria and 3,6-chloroflouroaldehyde LOL
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Chat, Chat, Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat, Chat, Chat   Chat, Chat, Chat Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 am

lol I know that feeling! I have a degree in professional writing (which actually means I'm a grammar nerd or word nerd if you like), and I am really picky about grammar. I had to learn not to always correct people and not to care when I'm casually writing. If I didn't everyone would hate me for correcting everything and it would take me hours of editing to post anything! Laughing But I do constantly correct ads (especially the ones on billboards and signs by the side of the road). My other writer friends and I send emails to each other with poorly written signs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat, Chat, Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat, Chat, Chat   Chat, Chat, Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat, Chat, Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lose it! Girls :: Other Topics-
Jump to: