Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha

Natasha

What's everyone doing this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: What's everyone doing this weekend?   What's everyone doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:15 pm

It's snowy and stupid cold here, but there has to be a light at the end of the tunnel...right? What are everyone's plans for this weekend?

Tonight I'm going out with a friend that I haven't seen in months. I've lost 50 lbs since then, so this could be interesting because she notices and comments on EVERYTHING!

Back to top Go down
lisaraby
Admin
lisaraby

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?   What's everyone doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:02 pm

I hope your night is fantastic and that you get a ton of complements!!

I'm currently sitting in my bed writing an essay, but I have to get up really early to give campus tours tomorrow. Then it's more essay, more sleep, even more essay and then work. What an exciting weekend!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?   What's everyone doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Ahh yes the dreaded homework weekends....I've been there.

Good luck getting everything done!
Back to top Go down
lisaraby
Admin
lisaraby

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?   What's everyone doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Thanks, it's coming along well!

I was thinking of going to see a movie tomorrow afternoon, has anyone seen anything good lately?

Also, how was your night out?
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?   What's everyone doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:56 pm

This weekend I am cleaning and making phone calls while my hubby is doing homework. He has finals next week! We did stay up super late last night working on a 3D puzzle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?   What's everyone doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Lisa:: my night out was fun, and I managed to only drink diet coke! My friend just about fell over when she saw me. That of course made me feel good.

Mrs Sassy:: Some of those 3d puzzles are hard. It once took us months to build the Cistine (sp?) Chapel. Good luck to the hubby!
Back to top Go down
lisaraby
Admin
lisaraby

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?   What's everyone doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Natasha wrote:
Lisa:: my night out was fun, and I managed to only drink diet coke! My friend just about fell over when she saw me. That of course made me feel good.

Lol!! That's too funny, well congrats again! Maybe you'll REALLY make her fall over next time you see her!!
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?   What's everyone doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:11 am

Maybe...we're making a plan to go Vegas, so I'll have to bring a bathing suit Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?   What's everyone doing this weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's everyone doing this weekend?
Page 1 of 1