Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Wibbley wobbley, timey-wimey...stuff..."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lisaraby
Admin
lisaraby

"Wibbley wobbley, timey-wimey...stuff..." Empty
PostSubject: "Wibbley wobbley, timey-wimey...stuff..."   "Wibbley wobbley, timey-wimey...stuff..." Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:07 pm

If you can recognize that quote then a billion points to you!! I've just ordered a shirt that has the TARDIS logo and says "The Angels have the phone box." on it. I'm so excited for it to come in the mail!!

For those scratching their heads, I am talking about the most amazing TV show ever, BBC's Doctor Who! It's about a time traveling alien who saves the world from monsters and bad guys trying to take over the universe. You should watch it.

If you said "Yes!" to any of the above, then answer this: Who is your Doctor and what's your favourite episode? If you couldn't tell, mine's David Tennant and it's either Blink or the Unicorn and the Wasp.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

"Wibbley wobbley, timey-wimey...stuff..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Wibbley wobbley, timey-wimey...stuff..."   "Wibbley wobbley, timey-wimey...stuff..." Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Lisa,

My dad and I used to stay up till 2am watching reruns of the original Dr Who. When they started the new ones, I was hooked too. David Tennant is by far my fav Dr too. When I saw him in Harry Potter, I was telling everyone that he is Dr Who and they looked at me like I was crazy!

My favorite episode...hhmmmm I really liked (and well hated) the one where he sent Rose away to save her. It is out of character for the Dr to fall in love with his companions and I liked that they showed his 'humanness'.

I hope you totally enjoy your tshirt!!
Back to top Go down

"Wibbley wobbley, timey-wimey...stuff..."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lose it! Girls :: Other Topics-
Jump to: