Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

craving breakfast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JB

JB

craving breakfast Empty
PostSubject: craving breakfast    craving breakfast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:48 am

normally i only have coffee in the morning, but lately i have stopped eating so late at night and have been wanting to eat about two or three hours after i wake up has anyone else had this happen to them?
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

craving breakfast Empty
PostSubject: Re: craving breakfast    craving breakfast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:56 pm

definitely! I stop all my eating after 8pm. I usually eat dinner about 5ish and have a light snack some nights. when i wake up and get to work im hungry! I think this is a good thing because where before I started trying to lose weight i would usually skip breakfast and just have a coffee and then end up over eating and snacking the rest of the day. now that im eating breakfast my meals are very routine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=918504|name=T
lisaraby
Admin
lisaraby

craving breakfast Empty
PostSubject: Re: craving breakfast    craving breakfast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Always always ALWAYS eat breakfast!! Even if it's something little like toast or yogurt! You'll find that you'll be fuller, longer, than on a cup of coffee alone (which isn't really all that good for you) and you'll start losing weight a lot faster. Eating before you go to bed doesn't give you body time to process the food, so make sure you stop eating a few hours before sleeping. (I'm being a bit hypocritical here, I know the theory and the science is sound, but sometimes I really want a bowl of cereal before bed Razz)
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

craving breakfast Empty
PostSubject: Re: craving breakfast    craving breakfast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:50 pm

ya i know that feeling Smile i have been doing pretty well on not eating before bed but i still can't bring myself to want to eat breakfast lol it's oh i should prolly eat something oh well
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

craving breakfast Empty
PostSubject: Re: craving breakfast    craving breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:59 am

I can't eat when I get up...blech. I have my breakfast at least 3 hours later. That's what I find works for me. That way I don't get sick on the bus!! Cause that's not cool at all Evil or Very Mad ! When I do have breakfast, it's like egg whites, maybe some back bacon and a banana...oh yeah and my second cup of coffee!!
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

craving breakfast Empty
PostSubject: Re: craving breakfast    craving breakfast Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:16 am

lol ya that's kinda how i am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

craving breakfast Empty
PostSubject: Re: craving breakfast    craving breakfast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

craving breakfast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lose it! Girls :: Support Each Other-
Jump to: