Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+6
ashleyw
fly_girl
AngryBeaver
lyseepc
JB
yummyface
10 posters
AuthorMessage
yummyface

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:30 pm

I imagine a lot of us may be coming from the Lose-It website. At some point we may have others who join us from other places. Introduce yourself and tell us about your progress so far and your goals.
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:37 am

hi my name is JB ( really that's what my friends and bf call me ) i'm 20 going to be 21 in october rabbit so far i have lost 13 lbs using loseit. and i hope to get down to 160-150 before my birthday so i can rock a little dress for my birthday Smile
Back to top Go down
lyseepc

lyseepc

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a Sexy Summer Associate   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Hi All! I'm Alyse. Lysee Peacey has always been a nickname (given to me by friends, parents, and boyfriends). Currently, I'm a law student at a school in the Midwest, studying primarily international corporate law. I grew up in a suburb of Chicago and intend to return there upon graduation. I started this process after my dad had hip replacement surgery, which was aggravated by him being overweight. That was a little over two months ago. I started at 177, and that was really the highest number I had ever seen on the scale. Now, I've lost 14.6lbs on LoseIt and am really excited to get down to my first goal of 135 - putting me in the "normal weight' category for my height for the first time in my life. I hope you'll all support me in this endeavor, and I will surely provide support for y'all.

If anyone would like to email back and forth, please feel free to email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I also have a blog that I update, and, if you PM me or email me, I will send you the link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=765782|name=l
AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey yall! My name is Krista and I'm on a long journey to the 135lb mark from 205lbs. I was 135 about 6 years ago, so apparently I ate a third world country's amount of calories in a short time span. I've lost about 16lbs in the past 3 weeks, but I have stayed the same weight for the past 1 week. This is probably due to the fact that I haven't gone to the gym. I have stayed in my calorie budget, but apparently that's just caused me to maintain. I am mentally prepping myself for a long gym retaliation against my lazy self tomorrow. As far as other info goes: I'm 24, I graduated from LSU with a BS in psychology, I've applied to a PhD program for the fall of 2012, and I cannot wait to not be the "fat" friend anymore!
Back to top Go down
fly_girl

fly_girl

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi, I'm Carina and I'm 22-years-old(going to be 23 this month on the 29th!!). I am a flight attendant and work at a diamond boutique. I have always had a huge problem with my weight and have had a lot of pressure n the past because I used to model. Oh yes, I'm also a giant!!! at least in the girl world..

My stats:
Height: 5'10
Heighest Weight: I stopped weighing myself after 187+ lbs.. so ???
Current Weight: 150 lbs
Goal Weight: 130 lbs

REASON: I'm finally back in a healthy weight range, but I want to look good in a bikini again, and I used to have a rocking "Victoria Secret" model body.. and want to get back to that. I did a shoot yesturday for make up, and doing another headshot photoshoot next week. Although, it's nice to do all of these headshot-type photoshoots, I'd love to get back into more fashion stuff for the summer and use that as an additional source of income. Don't get me wrong, this is all for me... but my current boyfriend is also a total babe (hehe) and he's a personal trainer on top of that.. but he doesn't want me to hate him so he won't train me because apparantly he kicks ass.. and he likes mine too much. anyone feel like messaging for support or doing little competitions.. any tipss.. i'm good for anything.. msg me!!
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:04 am

Hi, everyone! I'm Ashley and I'm 22. I am currently studying to be a Family Life Educator, and I work at a domestic violence shelter. I enjoy helping people. Right now I am around 174, and I want to get down to around 135. I've never been 'thin', and I grew up constantly being compared to my cousin, who was. She can eat ANYTHING and not gain a pound. My BF is the same way, those jerks. I've decided to make a change, and using the app has really helped me to pay more attention to what I am putting in my body.

Things that I enjoy: My dog. Glee (really... I am obsessed). Sweets. Baking. New England. TOMS shoes. Shoes in general... lol

Here is my lil' guy. His name is Hammer, and his middle name is Phil Collins. But we mostly call him Ham or Hammy. He's the best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Here is my blog. I mostly post pictures that I like. Lots of Glee stuff. And the occasional personal rant.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:54 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Natasha from stupid ass cold Alberta, Canada. I dispise the weather!!!!

I honestly don't ever remember ever being a 'normal' weight. Not once. ever. Right now is as close as I've ever come. And I'm determined to not let my weight stop me anymore. I have lost more than 90 lbs and looking to lose another 40-50. Who knows? I set my initial goal as 175 because I thought it was impossible. I figured I would fail, give up, and continue being fat Embarassed . Now I'm only 10 lbs away from that... Shocked so I decided to set my sights a bit higher (well I guess lower in this case lol)!

I've never been married, I'm single, no kids, 2 stupid cats (Monty and Midnight), I live alone...yup I just might be the quintessential fat girl... Embarassed I am a writer by trade and profession (yup lots of time in front of the computer).

Things that I enjoy: new found love of make up and clothes, all accessories (shoes, purses, belts, hair crap), my xbox kinect, I might like my stupid cats on a good day...
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm Sadie Smile
I'm 20 years old and a bit of a loner most of the time. I spent most of my life being chunky was and finally started losing weight when I was about 16..continued losing up until a year and a half ago. My lowest weight was 155(ish). I'm married to a wonderful smokin hot guy (who can eat anything he wants and stay in shape, and doesn't quite get having to work to lose weight) he's very supportive of my goals. I also have a crazy fat cat who plays fetch and thinks he needs to be a part of our every meal time.

Right now I'm a homemaker. Besides that I draw, sew, write, and take a few pictures, and my downfall is that I love baking!
Back to top Go down
jeannej

jeannej

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Hello! I'm Jeanne (Pronounced Genie)

I'm a 24 year old financial planner in KY. I cheered competitively in high school, played softball and was on the swimteam. I've always been fairly athletic and fit...until college came and I competitively played flip cup and beer pong. Laughing

I lost quite a bit weight before my wedding and made it all the way down to 127, unfortunately I rebounded all the way back up to 153+ in the three years since then. Sad

In January my company decided to offer us gym memberships cheers and I've been a gym rat since. I'm down to 138.2 (as of today) and my goal is somewhere between 125 and 130. (We don't have kids so I have plenty of time. Certainly respect those women that have to juggle excerising and taking care of a family!)

I've never had trouble gaining weight in my stomach, but I do have the dreaded thunder thighs, love handles and big booty.

My husband and I have planned our next big vacay since the Honeymoon. We are going to Jamaica in late May and I'm detemined to look smokin' hot in a bikini!
Back to top Go down
holly

holly

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi! I'm Holly. I'm 23 and I recently graduated from college with a degree in Pre-professional Zoology. I'm trying to decide if i want to go to vet school or if I'd rather be a vet tech. So, needless to say, I love animals! My two crazy dogs and demon cat included. This past summer I had an internship at a zoo and I got to work with lions, tigers, elk, and camels. My fave was a camel named Abdul!

As long as I remember, I've been the chubby girl. I never got teased in school about it (too my face at least). The only person that teased me was my dad, who called me "bubble butt". As much as I hated that, he wasn't meaning to be mean about it. I've always wanted to lose weight, but before Nov '10, I just kind of wished for it and didn't change anything. So when I started Lose It, I was really surprised about how stinking easy it really is! My goal weight is 125, which is right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my 5'2" (almost) frame. My non-scale goal is a size 8 jeans, I'm almost there! Anything less than that is icing on the cake

I enjoy: Lost, Supernatural, reading, doing craft projects, Ireland, Glee, and British sitcoms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lose it! Girls :: Other Topics-
Jump to: