Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How was your day today?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

How was your day today? Empty
PostSubject: How was your day today?   How was your day today? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Tell us about how your day went.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=2426%7Cname=C
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Today    How was your day today? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:52 pm

So I read Dr. Furhman's book, Eat to Live. He basically says to eat a TON of veggies and fruit and legumes. He says that the nutrient density (being full from nutrients and volume low cal foods) will fill you up versus the overall caloric intake. I'm going to do this for about a week or so and see how my weight changes. Eating is definitely my hardest issue, but if I can eat a ton of food, I may be able to do what he suggests. I went out to eat and had onion rings, which is not what I had initially planned to get, but I will not do another cheat/reward day until the weekend after next. Oh, also ate half a bar of chocolate. :/ I think for the next couple of weeks I'm going to kick meat to the curb (for the most part) So much work to be smaller!
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   How was your day today? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:23 am

well i had planned to do alot of walking today my best friend and i were sopost to go job hunting then go window shopping but things came up so i am going to work out here at home and wait for the bf to get off work
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   How was your day today? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:28 pm

JB wrote:
well i had planned to do alot of walking today my best friend and i were sopost to go job hunting then go window shopping but things came up so i am going to work out here at home and wait for the bf to get off work

Still getting in your workout, even if it's different than your initial plan is still an accomplishment! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Blood donation   How was your day today? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Blah. So I decided I would donate blood today. Last time I did it was probably 4-5 years ago. I got preeetty sick. I felt super lightheaded, had techs putting ice packs all over me, bad smelly stuff waved in my face, vomited, I nearly passed out all the way. They gave me a cup and told me to drink it -- while I was still halfway out of it. I realized it was coke but didn't care at the moment. I never drink pop. I think I drank about 8-10 ounces during my time there. I told them I brought raisins to eat for afterwards b/c I'm not fond of the processed snack cakes they provide. They said ok, but still eat some of the junk. I found a granola bar and ate that too.

When I got home I ate a banana oatmeal bar (that I made myself) and a bit of chocolate. Still feeling sickly off and on. I feel like today may have ruined my weight loss progress. I'll TRY not to worry about it and just focus on being healthy and having my blood sugar return to normal.
Back to top Go down
lisaraby
Admin
lisaraby

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   How was your day today? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Cassandra: Good for you for donating, I'm deathly afraid of needles so I avoid them like the plague!!!

Work, school, gym, homework. I've got 2 10 page essays, 5 assignments, 1 test and 5 exams looming over my head. The papers and assignments are the most immediate. Yay school.
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   How was your day today? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:38 am

first of all i must say HAPPY FRIDAY! Exclamation

i woke up feeling pretty good today, i have some coffee in my system lol but i am going to finish my cleaning, shower, and pack up and get ready for my weekend.i live with my bf on the weekends Very Happy it's going to be difficult as far as budget goes this weekend, were celebrating st. patricks day early and one of our friends b-day is on saturday so it's going to be a weekend long party lol but i am going to show lots of self control and bring my walking stuff so i can walk the calories away Smile and i am hoping to get a call back for a job app i put in last night! YAY the maneger seemed really happy to get it and she was very nice and was extreemly amazed that i couldn't work only three days in the next how many ever months lol ( fingers crossed ) i haope everyone has a great day and a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   How was your day today? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:15 am

Today should be pretty uneventful. Thursdays start my work week. And it always feels super long. (That's what she said.) 4-12 Thursday, Friday, and again on Saturday. But my Saturday is really a 16 hour shift, because I work 12am-8am. Sundays I come home and sleep until noon, and then I think I'm going to a card making party. Anywho, right now I'm just hanging out before I have to go into work. I did a face mask, and cleaned my room up a bit. Work will probably be slow, so maybe I'll work on some homework.
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   How was your day today? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 am

so i woke up when my alarm clock went off and i did get up but i layed back down and fell asleep and i woke up to my mom knocking on my open door saying the lady from the temp place i am trying to apply for is on the phone, that went well then i got on FB and read something very happy/sad ( well say emotional ) about "Red Fridays" and the story that was attached to it was so emotional that i started crying so for only being up for about an hour ive already had a roller coaster of emotions. lol so the rest of my day should be intresting.
HAPPY FRIDAY Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was your day today?   How was your day today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was your day today?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lose it! Girls :: Other Topics-
Jump to: