Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boobies Boobies Boobies!!

Go down 
+6
JB
lisaraby
Taylor
Amanda
yummyface
Cemetery
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Empty
PostSubject: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Does any one have problems with their boobs shrinking when they lose weight?
Will you miss your big boobs, or be glad they are gone??

Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=2426%7Cname=C
yummyface

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:28 pm

If I get to my goal weight I will have gone from a D cup to a B cup. I'm alright with that but we will see how the hubby feels about. The problem I know I will have is that they will be lower. Guess I will have to do a crap tone of push ups and other chest work to keep em semi-perky...
Back to top Go down
Amanda

Amanda

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:09 pm

I've lost 10 lbs so far and the girls haven't gone anywhere....I am hoping they do get smaller.
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:17 pm

yeah mine never seem to shrink... well when i was at my high weight i was near a double D, So i guess they shrunk from that. But other wise, the D cup is here to stay. Razz
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:17 am

I've only lost 10lbs so far, but the boobies still seem to be their old selves! haha I'm a big C small D (depending on the bra) and I wouldn't mind if they didn't shrink at all. Just have to keep up with the chest workouts to keep them up where they should be! haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=918504|name=T
lisaraby
Admin
lisaraby

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:31 am

I can't WAIT for mine to shrink some!! I've got a really small ribcage, so I need to band size offered by LaSenza or the like, but the cup size of plus size stores. Most plus stores start their sizes at a 38, and I'm a 34 or 36. How frustrating!!
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:39 am

I'm and 32 D but i can never find that lol. 34 is pretty much the lowest they go. Like in order to have big boobs you must be a big girl, type thinking. They are impossible to find.

Oh and check this out, it's funny.

Back to top Go down
JB

JB

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:57 am

i haven't seen any shrinkage lol and i ask ( my bf ) all the time and he is like you are silly there not going anywhere only the rest of you lol but i am glad i don't want them to go anywhere
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:59 am

hahaha oh man that video is too funny! and a story from my area, glad I missed it or my husband would be asking to see my boobs way more than he already does!
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=918504|name=T
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Cemetery wrote:
I'm and 32 D but i can never find that lol. 34 is pretty much the lowest they go. Like in order to have big boobs you must be a big girl, type thinking. They are impossible to find.

Oh and check this out, it's funny.

Yah I'm a 34 D and those are hard to find! If I were any smaller around I'd have to have my bras custom made!
Back to top Go down
lisaraby
Admin
lisaraby

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Cassandra wrote:

Yah I'm a 34 D and those are hard to find! If I were any smaller around I'd have to have my bras custom made!

I'm a 34DD - there's a challenge for you!!

Also - I have two pretty differently sized girls on my chest, so that comes into play as well. Yay boobs.
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 pm

I usually modify my own bras. I'm not bad on a sewing machine so it's not a huge deal. Also for older bras, i have to cut the straps after a while and make them shorter. I wear them on the tightest setting to help give the girls the support they need, but after a while the sheer weight of my breasts stretch out the straps and they need to be fixed. pale

lol lisaraby, i started out with just one when i hit puberty Embarassed lol, they used to be off balance but thank god they evened out after only a year. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Sassy

Mrs Sassy

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:17 am

Cemetery wrote:

I was just telling my husband that the other day. I can't seem to ever find my size (36DD)!!! All the DDs are at least 38 band size Razz

Anyway, last time I lost weight boob size didn't change. I'm hoping that's how it goes this time too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:24 am

Mine got bigger Shocked !

I went from a 44 DD to a 36 G!!! I know that I lost the weight around my ribcage and not off the boobs...but really Gs (the G doesn't stand for good!) I'm pretty sure they are gonna sag like no tomorrow Crying or Very sad , but I'll deal with that later I guess.

I buy my bras from a higher end store here in the city. It's the only one that carries something remotely close to supportive. I figure most girls like new undewear buying paying more than 100$/per bra is extreme I think.
Back to top Go down
holly

holly

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:22 pm

So far I haven't lost mine!! Woo hoo! I really don't want them to go away. I love mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boobies Boobies Boobies!!   Boobies Boobies Boobies!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boobies Boobies Boobies!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lose it! Girls :: Other Topics-
Jump to: