Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends and Family

Go down 
+2
JB
Cemetery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:33 pm

What do your friends and family think of your goal to lose weight and be healthy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=2426%7Cname=C
JB

JB

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:59 am

my friends are supportive but the family that i live with say they are but don't follow threw with it, they still buy high calorie food and ignore me when i ask for more healthy dinners and foods in the house so it's kinda irritating
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:07 pm

I don't have many friends and family that know i'm trying to lose weight,sometimes I feel like telling everyone just puts more pressure on me to lose more weight, and I don't want any negative comments from them that arn't needed. but I actually have a couple real life friends that are also using lose it and they are really into it with me so its great to have other people and they are a huge motivation!
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=918504|name=T
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:55 pm

JB wrote:
my friends are supportive but the family that i live with say they are but don't follow threw with it, they still buy high calorie food and ignore me when i ask for more healthy dinners and foods in the house so it's kinda irritating

For sure. My mother is one of the reasons i was rather "fluffy" in high school, her cooking was very fattening, she is pretty large her self, not obese but big. It was hard living at home trying to watch my weight because she did all the cooking and paid for all the food.

Best thing she did was she finally agreed to buy me oatmeal. When i got up for school every morning, i ate that, it kept me fuller for longer, and i found i didn't eat as much late at night when she made dinner. Which really helped.

But it was only after i moved and got to buy and cook foods i wanted that i really slimed down.
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:54 pm

ya i think that is how it's going to work for me because i am trying really hadr to find a job so i can move out with a few friends and my bf. and they all like pretty healthy food except my bf ( but he's too skinny anyways lol ) so it will make it easier Smile
Back to top Go down
AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:46 pm

My family and friends have been urging me to get healthy for a long time now. I'm definitely the biggest in both my family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 pm

i'm one of the skinny ones in my family. they are always saying "have you lost weight?" even when i gained lol. Always commenting that i'm a skinny mini. Compared to them... yes. I am. But in reality i just have wide hips and huge tits, so my waist always looks smaller, I don't mind saying i have a nice figure, but if i was wearing a tube top i'm sure they wouldn't me saying those things as much as they do. I wouldn't be caught dead showing mid drift right now, but i hope to get there soon ^.^
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:44 pm

My mom is a huge nag! She is 135 lbs and really unhealthy, buuuutttt has always tried to 'encourage' (read harp on until there is no end) to lose weight. I actually think she is really proud of me. Instead of "I wish you would do it for your health", I now get "you go girl!" which is odd for my mom. My sister is shorter than me and has always been smaller than me...until now! We are horrible enablers for each other. Although I still see her, I have had to stop doing a lot of things with her because she wants to each nachos, and I just can't. She's ok with that though. She is starting to try and work on her weight, which is a good thing. It always would have been nice to work on it together, but I gotta do what's good for me! My friends are overwhelmed at my success so far and are very conscious about setting me up to succeed!
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 pm

My friends and family are very supportive. It is comforting to know that everyone in my household right now, excluding my boyfriend, are looking to get healthy. I live with his parents, his sister, and her friend. His mom does all the shopping and cooking, and we've been eating better. I buy all of my lunches and breakfast type of food, that way I have control over it. I also buy my boyfriend foods that he would normally eat; juices, chips, etc. I don't feel that he should be deprived of the things that he enjoys just because I am trying to lose weight. I need to learn to avoid temptation, and I have been doing very well. The change needs to come from inside of me. If I can't learn to fight off these cravings, and avoid unhealthy food, then I will never succeed.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Wow Ashley that's an awesome attitude! I couldn't do it...but you're amazing!
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Natasha wrote:
Wow Ashley that's an awesome attitude! I couldn't do it...but you're amazing!

I lived with a bag of oreos in my room for over three weeks without touching them! cheers
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Holy crap! You are a goddess!
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:09 pm

wow that is great! lol i wish i had that kind of will power! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 pm

ashleyw wrote:
I lived with a bag of oreos in my room for over three weeks without touching them! cheers

We have a bag of oreo's in our room from time to time. But they are reserved for special occasions. Don't mean to get tooo personal but have you ever tried an oreo cookie after sex? It's freaking amazing. lol better then a cig I'll bet.
Back to top Go down
AngryBeaver

AngryBeaver

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Cemetery wrote:
ashleyw wrote:

We have a bag of oreo's in our room from time to time. But they are reserved for special occasions. Don't mean to get tooo personal but have you ever tried an oreo cookie after sex? It's freaking amazing. lol better then a cig I'll bet.

I've had the mint oreos after sex...definitely a winner in my book.
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:33 pm

I usually just go to sleep... haha. Makes me sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends and Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Family   Friends and Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends and Family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lose it! Girls :: Support Each Other-
Jump to: