Lose it! Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A group for the young girls and women of the app lose it! Who wish to be within the 120 - 135 pound weight range.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swim Suits

Go down 
+4
holly
JB
Cassandra
Cemetery
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:10 pm

So a big goal of mine is to be able to look good in my bikini for this summer.

I used to do strictly one piece suits, then i noticed my thighs were still showing Sad and they were not what i wanted. So I started wearing shorts with my suit. Then i didn't like how tight the suit was, so i added a t-shirt... it was terrible. So instead i hand made a modest 1900's vintage style swimsuit, i LOVED it. I still wear it from time to time, but i also want to be able to wear a bikini on the beach and show off a little. Smile

So i bought one last summer, i'm wearing daisy dukes (short denim shorts) with it right now, but i hope to get to the point where i can shed those and strut my stuff. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=2426%7Cname=C
Cassandra
Admin
Cassandra

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Vintage swimsuit, sounds classy and could be sexy at the same time Smile I feel ya on the thighs deal. I wore a bikini top with very small shorts to cover up my hips. Even when I tighten things up, I'll probably just get tighter shorts. I like the top/shorts mix for swimsuits Smile You'll get where you want to be soon!
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:59 pm

yeah it does look pretty cool, i get a lot of compliments on it.

I hope i'll get there before the warmer weather comes around.
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:32 am

i know how you feel about the bikini situation my bf bought me one last summer and i wore it maybe twice because of how insecure i feel in it, it was the first time since i was like 5 that i had worn a bikini i tried it on yesterday and my upper half looked almost good it it but my lower half I.E. my thighs, hips and butt did not look good. lol i have it hanging up in my room as my motivation Smile
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:57 am

That's a good idea! I'll hang mine up where i can see it ^.^

God i HATED shopping for swim wear. Back in high school i used to get really emotional and just cry when i had to wear a swim suit. I HATED it but i loved swimming. I've always wanted my own private pool to swim in.
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:59 am

ya i know the feeling lol i almost litteraly grew up in the water my dad owned a boat lol so i was always around the water and (for me) it's just making it to the pool from where ever to the pool because once i'm in i'm good lol
Back to top Go down
holly

holly

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm not a huge fan of wearing swimsuits, but I LOVE to swim too. Last summer, I went to California and wore mine when I went swimming but it was around my aunt's family and they didn't know me so I didn't care too much. I'd really love to be able to look awesome and wear a bikini. Not sure if I'll get one, but it'll be nice to have that option
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:10 am

This is the swim suit that I bought for this year. I haven't worn a one piece in FOREVER. It's been tankini's with shorts for me for a while now... But I really love the retro look of this style. I had my eyes on one at modcloth.com, but for $90 I just couldn't swing it. While wasting time before class one day, I spotted this. And for one third of the price, yes please!

I got it in the mail yesterday (they didn't have this color in the stores), so I will try it on today and let you all know how it turns out!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I spend my summer on the beach in Maine, so unfortunately a swim suit is necessary for me.
Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 am

I can't remember the last time I actually wore a swimsuit. But one of my goals is to learn how to surf...soooo I made another goal of wearing a bikini when I go. I want to be at least a little hot while I'm drowning or being eaten by sharks! Shocked

I LOVE the idea of having one hung where I can see it...maybe this weekend I'll go buy one just to hang in my house (lol who knows what size, but I'll just buy one that I won't mind getting rid of if I never wear it!)
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:51 am

ashleyw wrote:
This is the swim suit that I bought for this year. I haven't worn a one piece in FOREVER. It's been tankini's with shorts for me for a while now... But I really love the retro look of this style. I had my eyes on one at modcloth.com, but for $90 I just couldn't swing it. While wasting time before class one day, I spotted this. And for one third of the price, yes please!

I got it in the mail yesterday (they didn't have this color in the stores), so I will try it on today and let you all know how it turns out!

I spend my summer on the beach in Maine, so unfortunately a swim suit is necessary for me.

love that suit!! I bought a similar one over the summer last year in a really pretty burnt orange color.

I would love to be able to one day wear a bikini again. I haven't since I was about 11, although I dont think I would ever be able to wear one, tankini yes maybe, bikini don't think it would ever happen. Not that I think I won't lose the weight its just I have stretch marks from being pregnant and they are not pretty! haha I don't think I can ever get over being self conscious about them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loseit.com/index.jsp#Friends:Profile!id=918504|name=T
ashleyw

ashleyw

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 am

I can honestly say that I have no desire to wear a bikini, even when I do lose the weight.
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:24 am

that suit is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:26 am

ashleyw wrote:

Ok, so I tried it on! I absolutely ADORE this swim suit. It makes me feel so thin.

Back to top Go down
Natasha

Natasha

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:37 am

Looks awesome Ashely! Super cute!
Back to top Go down
Cemetery
Admin
Cemetery

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Totally super cute!

That's a good idea I'll try to get a photo of me in mine now, so i'll have something to compare it to when i slim down ^.^
Back to top Go down
aly

aly

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:57 pm

I love that red bathing suit. It's so nice!
Back to top Go down
ashleyw

ashleyw

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:31 pm

My mom bought me these shoes. I absolutely love them!! They're like the first set of heels that I own (my boyfriend is shorter than me, so I don't really wear heels), but I want to wear them everywhere. I told him that I'm going to wear them to the beach! Hahah! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swim Suits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim Suits   Swim Suits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swim Suits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lose it! Girls :: Support Each Other-
Jump to: